The Airport of Araxos (GPA) serves the Prefecture of Achaia Greece.Located 45 kilometers from the city of Patras to the west of the county in the municipality of Larissos in Peloponnese. It is primarily a military airfield.
The airport serves mainly charter flights while other flights require authorization.
The airport was constructed during the World War II by the Germans and was completed in 1941. In 1946 the RAF took over its administration. The civil airport started operating on the 30th of April 1984. From 2012 the airport of Araxos serves seasonal flights to and from Cyprus and Milan.
There are buses from Patras to Araxos and in the near future there will be connection with the suburban railway with Patras.